Read full instructions Step-by-step below.
What is Nimbus Screenshot Extension
📷 Capture screenshots
- Make a full-page screenshot, screencast, or a specific section of the page through scrolling screenshot using our screenshot software (screenshot capture).
- Supports scrolling when capturing from web pages.
- Capture & edit the entire browser window.
- Quickly capture & edit a section of the webpage.
- On a blank canvas, create your own simple drawing or model.
✄ Edit your screenshots
- Add graphics and text boxes.
- Resize and crop.
- Add arrows and stickers.
- Highlight text.
- Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information.
🚀 Share and get a sharable link to them
- Save screenshots capture in JPG and PNG through our capture tool.
- Save to Nimbus Note.
- Quick upload and share without registration.
- Send to Slack.
- Upload to Google Drive, and Google Classroom.
- Save to a PDF using the powerful capture & editor combination.
How to Install Nimbus Screenshot Extension in Google Chrome
- Go to Nimbus Screenshot Extension page.
- Click Add to chrome button.
- Now, Popup Appears showing in top bar and Click Add Extension.
- Nimbus Screenshot extension downloading appears showing in bottom bar.
- Once, download Nimbus Screenshot extension and Click pin bar button.
- Now, Pin the Nimbus Screenshot extension.
- Now, click the Nimbus Screenshot extension and choose you want to capture.
We hope this article will be more helpful yours.
If you have any doubts comment below, we will reply to your comments.
If you like this article, do share it with your friends.🙂