Read full instructions Step-by-step below.
What is Adguard Adblocker Extension
AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
- Blocks all ads: video ads (includes YouTube Adblock), rich media advertising, unwanted pop-ups, banners, and text ads (includes Facebook Adblock).
- Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop-up windows.
- Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems.
- Blocks many spyware, adware, and dialer installers.
- Protects you from malware and phishing.
How to Install Adguard Adblocker Extension in Google Chrome
- Go to Adguard Adblocker Extension page.
- Click Add to chrome button.
- Now, Popup Appears showing in top bar and Click Add Extension.
- Adguard Adlocker extension downloading appears showing in bottom bar.
- Once, download Adguard Adblocker extension and Click pin bar button.
- Now, Pin the Adguard Adblocker extension.
- Now, click the Adguard Adblocker extension and click Protection switch active.
We hope this article will be more helpful yours.
If you have any doubts comment below, we will reply to your comments.
If you like this article, do share it with your friends.🙂