Hi Everyone, I’m sharing about How to Install Google Translate Extension in Google Chrome. This Translate extension is one of the best extensions in Chrome. This extension a very useful tool to translate other languages to your language.
Know more about Google Translate below.
View translations easily as you browse the web. By the Google Translate team.
Highlight or right-click on a section of text and click on the Translate icon next to it to translate it to your language. Or, to translate the entire page you’re visiting, click the translate icon on the browser toolbar.
How to Install Google Translate Extension in Google Chrome
Follow the instructions in step by step below,
- Open your Google Chrome browser and click the top of the Right side corner three dots.
- Then, click More tools and click Extensions. (For Example, above the image)
- Click open chrome web store in left side corner bottom. (For Example, above the image)
- The extension page is here, type Google Translate in the left side search bar.
- Google Translate is here and clicks Add to chrome. (For Example, above the image)
- Popup screen shows in your page and click Add extension.
If you get any doubt comment below. I will reply your comments.
If you like this article, do share with your friends.🙂