How To Earn Money In YouTube And What Are The Types

Today we are going to see How To Earn Money In Youtube And What Are The Types.

Youtube gives us multi earning methods on youtube. Today we are going to see that so read the full article and leave your valuable comments to the comment box about my article.

Around the world, there are 5 billion users are daily watch videos on youtube. Youtube is a popular social media it gives us as knowledge, health tips, technical help, funny things make us happy every time, we can also make money on youtube by creating useful content for your viewers.

How Many Types of Income in youtube:

  1. Affiliate marketing on your youtube channel.
  2. To become a Youtube partner.
  3. Make money on Youtube by funding from your fans or subscribers.
  4. Sponsorship of Company or Brands:

Affiliate Marketing on Your Youtube Channel:

First thing you want to do create a channel on youtube and give your subscribers to satisfaction from your content it will help you to achieve more fans or subscribers for your channel and then start reviewing products and give your affiliate link of the product to your channel.

If anyone buys those products from your affiliate link you will get some commission from that purchase. It will help you to develop your channel to the next level.

Most of the youtube channel earning in affiliate marketing well by reviewing products in online E-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart and etc.

How To Earn Money In Youtube
Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing in Youtube (Think to big.com)

To Become a Youtube Partner(Google Ads):

You can make revenue from becoming a youtube partner, If you want to become a youtube partner they will give some eligibility criteria.

To Become a Youtube Partner Programe
To Become a Youtube Partner Programe(Think to big.com)
  1. First thing is to live in a country where the youtube partner policy is available.
  2. your channel must have 4000 valid watch hours and 1000 subscribers in 12 months.
  3. And you want to link your Google AdSense account to that channel.

If your channel will reach this criteria you will able to monetize your channel for earn by google ads.

How To Earn Money In youtube And What Are The Types

How youtube give us income from ads showing in your video:

Youtube will take 45% revenue from the advertiser in your video the remaining 55% of revenue or given to the content creator of the channel

Make money on Youtube by funding from your fans or subscribers.

In Your youtube channel, you have reached 10000 subscribers youtube will give you a join button for your channel that will help you to earn money from your subscribers by join from your channel membership.

The join button some people have, will allow you to support that channel with a donation every month until you stop.

Make money on Youtube by funding from your fans or subscribers.

Sponsorship of Company or Brands:

If you have high fans or subscribers from your youtube channel, some companies or app developers are any other advertisers approach you for his business development ads, and they pay some amount of money for his ads for you.

You want create a content about that company’s brand and you will give complete explanation of that company or application.

If you give a genuine review for your subscriber about the advertiser’s brands or applications. It will help your advertiser’s business growth and it will give knowledge about the brands to your subscriber. It will help you to earn better and grow your channel better.

Please leave your valuable comments in the comment section about the article.

Manoj
I'm a Professional Blogger & Social Marketer from Tamil Nadu, India