Free Download Manager is the best software for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. 100% safe and simple interface and virus free software and free.
How to Use?
Download the Free download manager and install, open the software past the link select the file location, and click the download button when downloading the file.
- Do you use the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Download Manager is able to download files from several mirrors simultaneously
- Download Manager is easy to use
- The FDM is translated into 30 languages
- Easy to use
- Flash video download from sites like Youtube and Google video
Adjusting traffic usage
There are several traffic usage modes. You can adjust traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time do you stop the download.
If you want to use Free Download Manager on different computers, you can easily create its portable version and avoid the need to install and configure the program on each computer. download the late version.
FDM System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard Disk Space: 150MB space required
Technical Setup Details For FDM
- Software Name: Free Download Manager
- Setup Full Size: download online
- License: Free
It really couldn’t be more simple. There is a download link on the developer’s website; click on it and follow any instructions on the screen. This will direct you to a source where you can download safely. As long as you have a compatible Windows operating system, it will be added as a shortcut.
click here to download ;
- Fast, safe, and efficient downloading
- Video downloading from popular websites
- Proxy support
- HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/BitTorrent support
- Support for Windows and macOS
- simple interface
- This software is free and uses very easy